X6 – Paediatric Aluminium Wheelchair
The Aktiv X6 is a paediatric modular lightweight wheelchair suitable for occasional to full-time use and is multi-adjustable.
- This wheelchair has a lightweight Aluminium folding frame and is easy to lift, store and transport.
- The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
- The leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
- The chair can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to an attendant transit wheeled model if required.
- The chair is fitted with anti-tip wheels for added safety and a stepper to help an attendant to ease the chair up over kerbs.
- Footplates are height and angle adjustable as standard and are supplied with a one piece footplate which simply slides onto the standard footplates to give a no-gaps platform for children to place their feet. Push handles are height adjustable as standard.
- The backrest is tension adjustable and the upholstery is breathable and padded for extra comfort.
– Folding aluminium frame
– Height adjustable push handles
– Flip back and detachable armrests with height adjustable PU arm pad
– Plastic side panel clothes guard
– Swing away leg rest with black plastic footplate, calf strap and one piece footplate cover
– Black nylon seat with breathable cover
– Tension adjustable backrest with breathable, wipeable cover
– Angle adjustable backrest
– 6″ grey PU front castors
– Available in Self Propel model (22″ rear wheels)
– Height adjustable anti-tippers
This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
– Seat Width: 30cm (12″), 35cm (14″)
– Seat Depth: 35cm (14″)
– Seat Height: Adjustable 43cm (17″) – 46cm (18″)
– Backrest Height: 35cm (14″)
– Total Weight: 14kg
– Transport Weight: 9.4kg
– Max Weight: 100kg / 15.5st
Options & Parts
Please feel free to download our parts breakdown PDF files below.
Aktiv X6 Self Propelled Wheelchair Parts Breakdown
Aktiv General Parts List
– The Armrests on X1 to X6 are all interchangeable and are available in 4 styles all with comfortable armrest pads.
– All our range have backrests that fold down and leg rests and rear wheels that are removable by easy quick release mechanisms, therefore the chairs can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
– The full range also have the added benefit of either a dual / multi axle meaning that they can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to attendant transit wheeled models.
– A full range of belts, harnesses, trays and other accessories are available to customise the chair to the users needs.
All files below are in PDF format, you need Adobe Reader to open these files. If you don’t have it then please click here.