X3 – Deluxe Lite Aluminium Wheelchair
The Aktiv X3 Lite is a deluxe lightweight durable wheelchair for occasional to full-time use.
- This wheelchair has a lightweight aluminium folding frame and is easy to lift, store and transport.
- The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
- The backrest folds down and the leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
- This chair seat height can be adjusted and can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to an attendant transit wheeled modelif required.
- The backrest is tension adjustable with comfortable padded nylon cover to accommodate and support the users back and a 2” seat cushion. The chair is fitted with anti-tip wheels for added safety and a stepper to help an attendant to ease the chair up over kerbs.
– Folding aluminum frame
– Fold down back
– Multiple axle for seat height + depth adjustments
– Flip back and detachable armrest with PU arm pad
– Plastic side panel clothes guard
– Swing away leg rests with black plastic foot plate (Angle adjustable) & heel loop
– Aluminum brake
– 7” grey PU castors
– Choice of press button or buckle style safety belt
– Black nylon padded seat
– Black nylon tension back (8 adjustable Velcro straps) with nylon cover
This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
– Seat Width: 41cm (16″), 46cm (18″), 51cm (20″)
– Seat Depth: 43cm (17″)
– Seat Height: Adjustable 41cm (16″) – 51cm (20″)
– Backrest Height: Adjustable 42cm (16.5″)
– Total Weight: 15.9kg
– Transport Weight: 10.8kg
– Max Weight: 130kg / 20.5st
Options & Parts
Please feel free to download our parts breakdown PDF files below.
Aktiv X3 Self Propelled Wheelchair Parts Breakdown
Aktiv X3 Transit Wheelchair Parts Breakdown
Aktiv General Parts List
– The Armrests on X1 to X6 are all interchangeable and are available in 4 styles all with comfortable armrest pads.
– All our range have backrests that fold down and leg rests and rear wheels that are removable by easy quick release mechanisms, therefore the chairs can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
– The full range also have the added benefit of either a dual / multi axle meaning that they can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to attendant transit wheeled models.
– A full range of belts, harnesses, trays and other accessories are available to customise the chair to the users needs.
All files below are in PDF format, you need Adobe Reader to open these files. If you don’t have it then please click here.